- This sunscreen contains ‘Avobenzene’ and other active chemicals with herbal adjuvant to protect skin damage from ultraviolet ray type-B (UV-B).
- The SPF value is 50+(Test method: ISO 24442 :2011) water resistant (Test method: ISO 24444:2010).
- Retains the flow property even at -20°C (Glacial condition) and stable at up to 60°C (Desert condition).
- Batch process validation, other requisite regulatory clearance obtained
- Useful against skin burn in high altitude areas and dry skin due to low humidity.
- Single application provides 4 hrs protection against UV-A &UV-B rays.
- Stable for 24 months (Test Method: ISO/FDIS 11987: 1997).
TOT Status: Technology has been transferred to private firms.