Automatic Hand Sanitizer Dispensing Unit
HANDS-FREE SANITIZATION UNITS
AUTOMATIC MIST BASED SANITISER DISPENSING UNIT - 1
- Using its expertise in mist technology for fire suppression, DRDO has developed automatic mist based sanitiser dispensing unit. It is a contactless sanitiser dispenser which sprays alcohol based hand rub sanitiser solution for sanitisation of hands while entering the buildings/office complexes, etc.
- It is based on water mist aerator technology, which was developed for water conservation. The unit operates without contact and is activated through an ultrasonic sensor. A single fluid nozzle with low flow rate is used to generate aerated mist to dispense the hand rub sanitiser. This sanitises the hands with minimum wastage. Using atomiser, only 5-6 ml sanitiser is released for 6-8 seconds in one operation and it gives the full cone spray over both palms so that disinfection operation of hands is complete.
- It is a very compact unit and bulk fill option makes it economical and long lasting product. It is easy to install system as wall-mountable or on a platform. As an indication of operation an LED illuminates the spray.
- The unit can be used for sanitisation of hands at entry and exit to hospitals, malls, office buildings, residential buildings, airports, metro stations, railway stations, bus stations and critical installations. The product is also expected to be very useful for entry/ exit of isolation and quarantine centres.
- Later, few more versions have been brought out with various capacities and stainless configuration with the initiatives of HPO-I (Named as Sumeru).
AUTOMATIC MIST BASED SANITIZER DISPENSING UNIT - 2
- Another indigenous device for touch free disinfection of hands is developed to deliver sanitizer mist as long as hand(s) are kept below the delivery nozzle. A single fluid nozzle with low flow rate is used to generate aerated mist, which provides full coverage to both hands with few mille liter (ml) quantity of sanitizer.
- The quick response of the sensor not only ensures timely delivery of sanitizer mist but also reduces the wastage to almost zero. More than 1000 persons can sanitize their hands in one refill.
- Two variants of 2 and 5 liter capacity have been developed and tested.
|Sr. No.||Product||Laboratory||DRDO Contact||Industry||Detailed Address||Industry Contact Person|
|Automatic MistBased Sanitizer Dispensing Unit||CFEES,Delhifirstname.lastname@example.org|
|M/s Riot Labz Pvt Ltd||D-57, Sector 6, Noida-201301||Shri Shishir Gupta|
|Automatic MistBased Sanitizer Dispensing Unit||TBRL, Chandigarhemail@example.com|
|M/s North Star Safety Systems Pvt. Ltd.||SCO-311,Level-1, Sector 40 D, Chandigarh - 160036||Mr Arpan Aggarwal|
|Automatic Mist Based Sanitizer Dispensing Unit||PO-I, DRDO HQrsfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|M/s Fine Trap India||Head Office Address: 2B Asian Perl-4,|
Plot No. 4 Engineer's CoOp Housing Society,
NearSonegaon Police Station, Somalwada Nagpur-440025 (MH)
+91 96890 64640/