Back to Top
- Explosive safety regulation(STEC regulations).
- Design, Testing and Evaluation of new generation of Explosive storage buildings (Igloos, URP, HPM, UG).
- Hazard Classification of newly developed/imported ammunition/explosives.
- Disposal of Ammunition by Low Order Detonation.
- Siting of new explosive buildings in MoD establishments.
- Enforcing compliance of STEC regulations through explosive safety audit.
- Accident investigation related to storage of ammunition.
- Master Ammunition Storage Plan.
- Quantitative Risk Assessment (QRA).
- Environment safety audit as per DRDO Safety Policy.
- Technical Advice on matters of environment safety in MoD Establishments.
- R&D projects on development of environment friendly technologies for treatment/disposal of toxic and hazardous wastes / effluents.
- Guidance on contaminated site management through Bio-remediation.
- Risk Hazard Analysis & Disaster Risk Reduction.
- Environment Impact Assessment for MoD establishments.
- Professional fire training programmes for defence fire service personnel.
- Consultancy in fire safety and Fire Fighting to MoD establishments.
- Fire Safety Audit of MoD establishments.
- Investigation of Fire Accidents.
- Development of Fire Detection and Suppression System for Armoured Fighting Vehicles
- Development of Water Mist based fire suppression systems.
- Development of Fire protective clothing & equipments.
- Development of Halon alternatives & respective fire suppression system.
- Halon Banking and Management.
- Test & evaluation of fire suppression chemicals, foams, halons & halon alternatives, FR Fabric, fire appliances & equipment etc.