Propellant for various missile programmes having varied burn rate have been processed and cast in rocket motors.
The following technologies have been established at ACEM
- Multiple casting of rocket motors.
- Pressure curing technology for large motors without application of inert gases.
- In-House insulation lining in rocket motor cases and extrusion of insulation tubes.
- Quick scanning NDT using radiometry.
- Machining of complicated grooves in a restricted bore for various complicated grain geometry.