Back to Top
Iron Removal Unit (300 l/hr) for decontamination / purification of water
- Removes Fe content from 40 mg/l to < 0.3 mg/l (acceptable limit)
- Reduce turbidity to desirable limits.
- Filtration rate is 300 l/hr
- Removal of iron occurs via pH control, aeration & filtration
- Non- electrical system
- Shelf life 10 years from the date of manufacture
- Useful for removal of Iron from water to acceptable limit (BIS/WHO standard)
TOT Status: Technology has been transferred to private firms.