- The TA/DA claim should be supported by invitation letter
issued by the coordinator/convener/Secretary of the concerned
- Railway/ Air fare ticket number should be mentioned on the
bills and passenger coupons, if possible, should be attached.
- For stay at recognised hotels/guest houses the original
receipt should be enclosed. Normally non officials art
entitled to TA/DA as per SR 190. In case, however, a claim
higher than permissible to Central Govt. officials is made, a
copy of the relevant rules pertaining to their institution/organisation
should accompany the claim
- A certificate to the effect that the claim is in
accordance with the rules of parent organisation & endorsed by
financial executive authority of the institute/college/organisation
should also be furnished.
- The claim should be affixed with revenue stamp on the